- Resources for parents to help with mental health - click here
- Energize leaflet about staying well - click here
- If you have access to a printer, there are many free resources on the ELSA support website at the moment. These are designed to support children’s emotional literacy https://www.elsa-support.co.uk/category/free-resources/
- General information for young people about managing their mental health: www.youngminds.org.uk/blog/what-to-do-if-you-re-anxious-about-coronavirus
- Information for parents/carers on how to support children though COVID19:
- A useful document from Wiltshire Council all about the importance of looking after yourself is worth a read.
"Taking care of our mental health and checking in on others is something that we can all do, and we need to remember that by looking after our own mental health, we’ll be best placed to look after our children."