Delivering outstanding education within an inclusive Christian context.
- To ensure that our academies are centres of excellence with a focus on the nurture and achievement of all their members
- To foster, maintain and celebrate the Christian distinctiveness of our Church Schools as places for those of faith or no faith
- To promote mutual support, encouragement and benefit between all our academies
- To develop, as the foundation stone of academic achievement, a strong culture of professional development amongst our staff
- To recognise and address the challenges of small rural communities
- To celebrate and maintain the unique identity of each school within its community and within the family of academies
- To recognise and enable those who often remain invisible, through ethnic or cultural disadvantage, or through disability or poverty
The vision of the Diocesan Board of Education (DBE) is to create a family of Academies, which will interact and co-operate with each other in a relationship that will mean the bringing academies into such a grouping we can ensure that support can be given from one setting to another, with good practice extended and exchanged. We will seek to maintain the Christian characteristics and distinctiveness of each setting, as this is an essential compliance for continued use of the buildings and facilities as outlined in each individual Trust Deed. We will develop excellence in all aspects of the work of our academies, not only in terms of academic achievement and performance, but also in organisational and financial management, student support and development and community engagement.
Please click here or further details regarding The DHMAT's Annual Reports and Financial Statement
Ludlow Primary School is part of the Diocese of Hereford Multi Academy Trust
Contact Details are:
Chief Executive Officer
Diocese of Hereford MAT
Unit 11, The Business Quarter, Ludlow Eco Park, Ludlow, Shropshire, SY8 1FD
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone: 01584 838880